Thursday, January 29, 2009

Excuse me...

... internationally published blogger coming through. (Me that is.)

Have a look here, this is a Papua New Guinea Newsletter site, see below;

(Follow the link above the image, or click the pic to see a large image.)


When you scroll down this page on the site, you find a list of blogs that presumably are about PNG. In the list you'll find a link to my post on my recent trip there.


(Now I know blogging is international self publishing, but someone actually found my little old post and put it there for all to see... and I've had a couple of visitors as a result.)

I'm chuffed.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great bear! Congrads!

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo. I'm really pleased for you. I'm doing the happy hop!!

Karen said...

Well I'm chuffed to pieces for you. Did you stumble across it yourself or did someone tip you off? You will remember us little people when you are a blogger of some note won't you?

Aunty Belle said...

Bear!! That is awesome! WoW! a world
renowned author--whoo-hoo!

(BTW, how much will postage to Australia be fer a bag of pork rinds??)

Bear said...

Gel:
Thank you... sorry I haven't commented for a while but I will drop in to visit you soon.



Selma:
I used to do the 'Happy-happy-walkie-walkie' with the kids... is that the same?

And, unlike with Gel above, I guess I should apologise for commenting on your blog lately.



Gypsy:
Gypsy...? Sorry... just remind me... where do I know you from...?

I actually noticed a couple of visitors came via that newsletter.



Aunty:
Thanks Aunty... and as for the pork rinds, it might be cheaper to send the pig and I'll deep fry it myself.



All:
I know it's not a big deal, but I want to thank you for making me feel like it is.

Much love.

groovyoldlady said...

And I just end up on old hippie listings. What's up with that?

Congrats!

By the way, Last summer we met a couple of black bears and they always DO "chuff", especially when they want more M&Ms.