Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Here I go again...

Off overseas.

I'll be leaving for PNG pre-dawn tomorrow (8th Jan) and returning in the evening of 13th Jan.

I've had no chance, as yet, to schedule a Mute Monday post but will try to fit that in if I can.

So all that's left for me to do now, is ask that you be sure and miss me whilst I'm away... oh... and try not to break anything.

I'll miss you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Butch:

Hold on to this and keep it safe for me, I'll be back soon.

Bear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe journey dear Bear!!!

groovyoldlady said...

CRASH!

(oops)

Um, have a nice trip and don't worry about anything here.

(Anybody got any glue?)

h said...

Don't accept any dinner invitations from cannibals.

Anonymous said...

I will baby....I miss you already xxxx

Janna said...

January 13th?
Aww!
You're going to miss my birthday!
It's Sunday.
The 11th.
Feel free to send me rare treasures from around the world.

Janna said...

AND be sure to return home safely, and have a good trip. :)