Thursday, February 12, 2009

My portrait...

I decided it was time to get my portrait done...

Never had one done before so I wasn't sure of the protocol, or even if one got dressed up for it any more.

I didn't want just a plain old picture of me... I wanted something a little more classy. That meant choosing my outfit very carefully too.

I can be quite the dapper bear when needs be, so I dug out my classy suit and off I went.


Here's how I presented myself...
Now is that class or what?




And here's the end product...
Now that, my dear friend, is art.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look very handsome my Bear. If I can't have you gift wrapped for Valentine's Day, could I at least have your portrait?

Bear said...

Butch:
I have a very 'glamorous' portrait just for you my darling.

But please promise you won't hang it in the dining room.

;)

Anonymous said...

Why look at you Bear. You look positively dapper.