Friday, February 20, 2009

Just peeking in for now...

I'm sorry that I haven't been around for a little while
but I've been a rather busy little bear. Which often
leads to a rather tired and sometimes gruff little bear.

Now this blog's not that good at the best if times, so it
doesn't need the postings of a tired grumpy tubby bear
to make it any worse.


But I'm glad to say that I've been with a lady that always
allows
me to see things from a different perspective, she
always
presents a picture that one can't ignore and thereby
gets
me out of the dumps... that's right, I've spent time with
Mama Bear.

Therefore there's a couple of posts coming your way.

Yippee?






***P.S. The one that really gets me through everything is Butch***


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to hear from you, hon!

groovyoldlady said...

Been missing you!

Oh goody! MamaBear stories!

I spent the whole day with my mom today. She's not senile, but she does forget that she's told me some things about 8,000 times.

We're at the store and I'm reaching for shopping cart:
"Make sure you get one that wheels well."

"I don't eat pork. I don't object to other people eating pork, I just don't do it myself for health reasons."

"I'm a good driver! I have an extensive safe driving record! When you were little, I used to commute 60 miles to work both ways through snow and sleet and rain and wasn't nervous at all!"

"Well I have osteopenia, so I don't want to stop taking my calcium and vitamin D. I'd go without food first!"

"I wish I could find some shoes with velcron that fit me right!"

(velcron = velcro)

and that's just a smattering of todays' repeats, repeats, repeats.

My ears are still ringing-inging-inging...

Bear said...

Selma:
Thank you, it's good to be back.



Groovy:
Ha... MB gives me all of that and won't listen when I talk.