Friday, July 10, 2009

Heavenly Smiles...

Hello Butch... I missed you so much
and I'm thrilled to be back home with you..

Twice in recent weeks, as I was
thinking of you and how I much I
missed you, I wondered if you were
thinking of me at the same moment...
and I wished that I could know.



Just then I
looked to the sky and here's the
only proof that I needed...

The moon was your beautiful smile looking
down on me.




And again, as I was boarding the plane to
come home...
I wondered if you were
thinking of me.
..
The sun was smiling too.

I love you baby, and it's so good to be with
you again.


Bear.

2 comments:

Butch said...

Your love is a shining thing Bear and my world has been a lot darker without you.

I am so glad you are back where you belong....with me. I love you xxxxx

Bear said...

Butch:
What a beautiful thing to say, I'm definitely back where I belong... with you.
I love you xxxxx