Friday, June 12, 2009

Gone... back... gone... back... gone... back... gone... back.

That's right, I'm travelling again.
I have a bunch of travelling to do over the
next 6 or so weeks...


To:
Oman via Dubai
...back via Dubai
Adelaide
...back
Zambia via South Africa
...back via South Africa
Darwin
...back
Townsville
...back

...phew...


But before all that, I was gone...

Well Butch and I that is... for two days.

Butch found a sweet little getaway for us to
spend a couple days together before the
looming separation.

We stayed in this sweet little B&B...


We sat in this sweet little room...


We gazed at this sweet little spar area...


We enjoyed this sweet outdoor dining area...


And in this sweet little room... well never you
mind.

The point is that Butch and I enjoyed a couple
of sweetly romantic days together.


So now I'm gone and I doubt if there will be
very much from me for the next little while...
which is all you've been getting from me in the
last little while anyway. So no change there.

But I'll make it up to you when I get back.

Cheers

Bear

5 comments:

Butch said...

Well I will miss you my sweet Bear. I'm so glad I managed to get you all to myself for a couple of days before you went away and it really was a gorgeous place to relax and unwind. I did have a particularly favourite spot...I wonder if you can guess which one ;)

Ree said...

Safe travels, friend Bear.

groovyoldlady said...

Looks like a lovely B&B to beeee in with your sweetie.

Travel safely and please DO fill us in when you're back. I'll be off Trekking this weekend and I'm SURE I'll have MUCH to say once I recover.

Zoooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

lifepundit said...

Very romantic!

Safe travels. I'll bet you can even get on the Internet and post stories and photos.

Especially if you can see the plumbing through the sink, etc.

Butch said...

Pleeeeease come back Bear. I miss you.