Monday, July 27, 2009

Psssst... wanna see my conk...?

With much insistence, from all and sundry, to
reveal
that which I have kept under covers for
all this time.


I feel that I should now indulge your wishes...

That's right, I'm ready to show you a vital
bit of me... the bit I think you've all been
waiting for.




BE WARNED
If you roll your cursor over the image, a part
of
my anatomy will be exposed... and it
may offend.
So only do so if you are willy
to accept the consequences.






May I present...
...my Conk.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL. That is very clever, you trickster you. Good one!!!!

Bear said...

Selma:
Tehe...

:)

NYD said...

you know, the sombrero was misleading.

Bear said...

NYD:
I can only take that to mean that you're disappointed by the size of my nose.

groovyoldlady said...

The sombrero spooked me a little, but my mouse slipped....

Bear said...

Groovy:
Hahaha... I thought of you as I put the sombrero there, Groovy, and I did wonder how you, of all people, would justify lifting it.

You do make me laugh you funnyoldlady you.

Cheers.

lifepundit said...

Didn't it hurt to remove it from your face and put it in the pink stuff?

So glad to see the sombrero is back and very happy looking.

Bear said...

Lifepundit:
I actually toyed with the idea of putting Michael Jackson's nose there, I believe it's just laying around somewhere.

Yes it's a rather cheery sombrero... now don't forget the rules Anne, if there's three sombreros there I don't want you or Groovy lifting them to see what's underneath. (And I won't accept the 'slipped' excuse either)

Cheers.