Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Who's that peeping in...?

That's right, it's me.

I'm not actually back yet, I'm back from Oman
and I'm back from Africa and Adelaide, but I'm
currently in Darwin... and will be for the rest of
the week... but I couldn't wait to say hi to all my
friends.

So... Hi.


I plan to give you a report on my trips, an update
on MB and, of course, I will be visiting my blog
buddies, all three of you, over the next few days
as time allows. I have a lot to catch up on, but I will.


That pic above is of me looking in the mirror in the
bathroom of my accommodation in Zambia. No, I'm
not crouching... the mirror was actually set that high
which meant that I went to work each day confident
that my hair was immaculate... and no idea if I had done
a good job shaving. You be the judge... the pic below is
of me arriving at the office in Zambia.







I cut quite the dashing figure don't I?

Oh, and the little squares of toilet tissue came off once
the blood from the shaving nicks clotted.

Okay, that's it for now... I'll be around to visit you very soon.

Cheers.



4 comments:

Savannah said...

It's good to see you back stranger and it's even better to see the top half of your face. Now if you post a pic of the bottom half we can put it all together and get the Bear....lol.

Looking forward to hearing about all your adventures. You are quite the globetrotter aren't you?

Anonymous said...

I always wondered what your surname was and now I know. Bear Gunston. It has a nice ring to it. Looking forward to hearing about all of your adventures!

Bear said...

KayDee:
Well I could say the same to you now couldn't I?

Welcome back, KayDee.

And as for the other half and putting it together... it may be a while yet, and a completely different style of blog, before you get to see my bottom half.

:)



Selma:
But the worry is, Selma, that there's way too many similarities between me and one of his alter egos. 'Arthur Bear'.



Cheers, ladies.

groovyoldlady said...

So nice to see your shining eyeballs! All that world travel has been good to you - quite dashing indeed!

I've been in a funk for a while, but I just posted again myself. I'll look forward to seeing a bear visit my blog!