Friday, July 17, 2009

Meet the other half...

The previous post highlighted the ridiculously
high placement of the bathroom mirror in
the accommodation that I stayed in whilst
in Zambia.

This post is to highlight the ridiculously low
placement of the bathroom mirror in
the accommodation that I stayed in whilst
in Darwin.


I kid you not, this is how low the mirror was.



Allow me to save you the bother of cutting and
pasting.

Go bellow and see what i really look like...













Keep going...














What... I said I'd save you the trouble
of cutting and pasting, I didn't say I'd
post a real picture of me.

Tehe.

8 comments:

Butch said...

Aww you left out your cute nose Bear. I'm glad I get to see the real thing. xxx

Bear said...

Butch:
Cute...? My conk cute...? Only you would think that, baby. But I'm glad you do. xxx

Savannah said...

Well now you've revealed that much, why don't you just post us a real picture. Besides I want to see your cute "conk". (I haven't heard a nose being called that in years...lol)

lifepundit said...

I have never heard of a conk and am relieved to hear that it resides on the face.

Anonymous said...

Come on Bear, show us what you got, conk and all!!!

Bear said...

You lot:
You've gotta know I'm loving this... but isn't interesting that the more refined travel/cultural based post right next to this post has generated far less comments.

Just saying.

Keep those requests coming in and you never know what I'm likely to reveal.

Cheers.

groovyoldlady said...

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

groovyoldlady said...

Ah...I have posted something for you, Bear - It's at the end of this: http://groovybell.blogspot.com/2009/07/so-just-grow-up-already-nahitll-never.html