Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Stormy weather...

As you know I've just returned from being away for over two weeks, and I'm glad to be back. (Refer previous post for a clue as to why I'm so happy to be home... if you need it...)

I spent some time in Brisbane, Queensland... and they have been experiencing a lot of storm activity of late but I'm glad to report that things have settled down quite a bit. The video below is a piece I taped from my hotel balcony, on what I think is now a typical Brisbane evening.

(The video is 10 minutes long, but this bear of little brain doesn't know how to edit it without buying software)

Enjoy... I know I did;


All I can say is that I'm glad this tubby bear doesn't have metal joints.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great video. Quite spectacular. Glad you're back!

groovyoldlady said...

Wow...that was an amazing storm. Much more spectacular than the one we had yesterday. Ours was quiet and pretty much just white.

Anonymous said...

I'd love to watch but I'm mortally afraid of storms...yes even ones on video. *shudder*