Friday, December 26, 2008

Butch...

Flower bear


When leaving a room
You remain behind
An aura doth loom
A presence sublime

You remain in scent
An olfactory pleasure
A fragrance spent
A delightful treasure

In repose I lay
Lost to blissful sleep
Chasing sadness away
My soul do you keep

In the morn you leave
You glide away
Still your scent I breathe
In my dream you stay

And then I awake
Had you really been there?
My heart does forsake
Your absence to bear

I continue to breathe
I take in your scent
And I firmly believe
You were heaven sent.

Bear.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You honour me with your words and your pure loving heart. I adore you my beautiful Bear.

Bear said...

...I adore you Butch.

Anonymous said...

I feel like I'm intruding but I just wanted to say - Awwwwww. Good for you!

Bear said...

Selma:
No you're not intruding, Selma, and thank you.

groovyoldlady said...

And I want to say, "Wow...that's ya know, poetry and all."

My hubby's poems go something like this:

I love you my dear
I never fear
You'll go too near the pier
and make me feel drear

Bear said...

Groovy:
... ah but Groovy, you strike me as the one never lost for words, so I'd guess that MM provides the music for your relationship.