Sunday, March 8, 2009

My feet are warm...

...apparently.

I got a call from MB yesterday...

MB: Oh hello... I was just... out there... um... I was out there and
your feet are warm... I'll bring them in... okay?

Me: Oh... okay, but what do you mean (Click!) ???

I thought I might ring her back, but then she would've forgotten
that she rang, so I just figured that I'd leave it until I got there.

Well I didn't get there until quite late and MB had already gone to bed.
But here's what I found in the laundry, awaiting my arrival...



Yes that's right, they're my socks... the ones I had left on the clothes
line to dry whilst I was out.

It seems MB was in the back yard when she saw that my
socks (feet) were dry (warm)... and thought it a good idea to
bring them in.

Isn't she helpful?

Although, judging by the way they were draped over the
laundry basket as if to dry, I do wonder just how warm my
feet were to begin with.


1 comment:

groovyoldlady said...

...and wasn't it nice of her to call and TELL you so you wouldn't be worried!