Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Happy Birthday to a special person...

That's right, it somebody's birthday today...

I just want to say happy birthday to someone that's very special to me and although she's been in my life for relatively short time, I have found comfort in being with her these last nine months.

Now where's the birthday girl...


...there she is saying hi to the neighbours.

No doubt proudly proclaiming that she's 77 years old...
whereas she's actually 79... but acts 7.

Anyway I got her a lovely cake with which to celebrate her big day



Yes I know that it's a diaper cake, although I rather prefer,
incontinence cake. I have a feeling itll be needed in the
not too distant future.

Happy Birthday MB.

1 comment:

groovyoldlady said...

Awwww, Happy Birthday to MB!

I helped my mom (70) fill out paperwork for an upcoming doctor's visit. 2 pages took over an hour.

I have to remind myself: Keep SMILING. See the humor. Laugh.

Otherwise...