Saturday, November 8, 2008

OUTING MYSELF...

We’ve already seen that I’m an excellent hider…
...but now it’s time to come out and start blogging properly.


With the encouragement of a uniquely wonderful fellow blogger I’ve decided that it’s time for me to come out from behind the ‘images’ and treat this blog as a place to write.

I must admit that I’m a little nervous about it… my ‘going in to hiding’ was to some degree an attempt to hide from my former persona as much as anything/anyone else. But now I think I’ve shaken myself free of many things, and although I still have further to go, I feel I can now emerge, rejoin and engage with the community that I have come to know and feel a part of. Therefore I will be posting an article (that’s too grand a title, I know) about once a week. I hope you find it interesting enough to stay with me.


Oh… and I only have a few readers that have followed me from my previous existence, actually, I only have a few readers period. But I’d like to thank you guys for sticking with me.

So, um… watch this space… I guess.




Bear.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's wonderful that you will be writing again. You have such a brilliant sense of humour and you are very articulate, well from what I remember from your previous blog.

Go get em Bear.

Bear said...

Romany Angel:
Thank you so much for your kind words, Angel. If my written word is half as good as yours, then I'll be doing very well indeed.

Anonymous said...

I am delighted to hear this. Good on you, Bear. I enjoy everything you write. Will there still be little bears from time to time though? I do love the cute little bears.

groovyoldlady said...

WRITING!!! Huzzah!

I'm glad I've stuck with you, though I often wonder if you get all sweaty and itchy under that bear costume...

Bear said...

Selma:
Thank you, Selma, you're far too kind. But don't worry, there will be plenty of bears dotted about too.



Groovy:
Costume... what costume?

I must say, Groovy, I'm touched by the way you guys stuck with me whilst I sorted myself out.