Saturday, October 4, 2008

WOW!!! Take a look at this...

I've just come back from looking at the stats for this site and I have to share them with you.

The dots on the map below show from whence my visitors came... and as you can see I had three visitors on a single day a few days ago.

A couple of days later and the stats show little change... one extra visitor from an extra city but nothing unusual.
The stats above show a typical pattern of visitors, except it does jump by a handful of extra visits every Monday because of Mute Monday. This site usually ticks along with a small number of visitors and that suits me nicely.


So you can imagine my surprise with what happened on the day between the two days I've shown you above.
The post for this day was the one about Little Bear's party and departure.

Interesting... don't you think?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it just goes to show that everybody likes a party. And a little bear!

groovyoldlady said...

Well, like I said...

Actually, I've said more on my blog. Don't try to see it yet though, because I'm still in the midst of writing.

:D

Karen said...

I agree with Selma. Who could resist such an adorable little Bear?

Bear said...

Selma:
That spike in hits does seem to support what you say.


Groovy:
Thank for those kind words, I am surprised to hear that you lay awake at night thinking about me... flattered of course... but I do wonder what MM might have to say about it.


Gypsy:
Well he and I are both hoping that Bears are irresistible.

Karen said...

Well I did once tell you that I collected bears so I guess they are irrestible...to me anyway :)