Thursday, October 2, 2008

THOUGHTFUL THURSDAY ~ Bon Voyage Little Bear

Little Bear, Bear's little buddy, is moving to live with another friend. Little Bear will be missed.

So he decided to host his own going away party...

A going away party...



"Need some ideas on throwing a party..."



"...sure, and bring a friend."



"I've never blown up balloons before..."


"...how hard could it be?"


"CAN'T BREATHE!!!"


Plenty to drink


Plenty to eat


And the party's well underway...






"Oooooh...!"


"Uurrhhh....!!!"


Ssshhh... bed at last.


The morning after... "Where's my travel pills...?"


Good bye Little Bear, and take good care of our loved one.


8 comments:

Karen said...

What an ADORABLE little Bear and I love that he's a party animal. The pic of him driving the porcelain bus made me laugh out loud. It looks like you had just as much fun as he did to tell you the truth.

Safe travels little Bear and I hope you are blissfully happy in your new home.

Bear said...

Well I have to say that Little Bear throws a good party and he and I had a ball.

And because of his excitement in the trip he's about to embark on, I suspect that there's quite bit of gypsy in his heart.

Anonymous said...

Little Bear is too cute for words. It's a shame he's leaving. I hope he has fun in his new home. Awwwww.

Bear said...

He's very cute, Selma, and I know I'll miss him... but he'll be much loved where he's going and that's good.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Is this code for something? I'm too dumb for this blog.

But he is cute and I'm hoping he'll continue partying where he's going.

Bear said...

LifePundit:
Code...? Yes.

Too dumb for this blog...? No.

Little Bear is a small token carrying a big message.

groovyoldlady said...

Hahahahahahahahahaha!

OK, that's the first post Tubby Bear has done that I actually liked. THAT was funny and cute and adorable.

Bear said...

Groovy:
I'm glad you liked it.

But I'm even happier in the knowledge that you continue to visit despite my posts not always being to your liking.

Thank you.