Saturday, October 25, 2008

GOING AWAY...


I'm travelling again, and am going on two trips...

The first trip will see me away all of the coming week and I'll no sooner fly in than I fly out again on the second trip, for a little 'R&R', for two days.



Of course, with a readership of three I won't be leaving too many behind that will miss me... but just in case you do, I've lined up a few posts to entertain(?) you whilst I'm gone. You'll hardly notice I'm not here.

However...

There is always someone that misses me when I'm gone...


Butch... (Not real name, not real photo)


Don't worry sweetheart... Tubby will be with you again very soon.



7 comments:

Karen said...

Awww that's so cute about Butch missing you and I adore that pic of the Bear leaving with his suitcases.


Have a good trip but I especially hope you enjoy the one where you're getting some R&R. We could all do with more of that :)

Bear said...

Thank you Gypsy... and I'll be sure to make the most of my short, but action packed, R&R.

Anonymous said...

Well, I ALWAYS miss you.
Happy trails, dear Bear!

Bear said...

Selma:
How nice of you to say, Selma, thank you.

And there's an idea, I should introduce you to Butch, I know you'd get along well.

No hang on... you'd both be sitting up til all hours drinking wine and discussing my shortcomings. I might just think that through a little more first.

groovyoldlady said...

OK...I'm probably back too late to say I missed you, but I WOULD have missed you if I had checked in regularly and actually knew you were gone.

Janna said...

Butch...
"Not real name, not real photo"??

Now I'm curious.
Is the dog hiding from law enforcement? Is he/she an escaped fugitive?

Does he/she need to have a secret identity?

Or...
No, wait, I've got it.
The real name is "Fluffy," and she's a Persian kitten.

Bear said...

Groovy:
...and if I had've known you hadn't checked in, then I wouldn't have waisted time on missing you as much as I did.



Janna:
Oh my... your powers of deduction are incredibly amazing for how far from the truth you manage to get.