Friday, October 24, 2008

7 Meme...

Well I've been ORDERED to do a meme... that's right ORDERED... by this lovely young lady, Groovy. She posted a meme here and finished off by singling me out and challenging me to do it too.

Okay... I admit that her cajoling was subtle, but undeniably obvious that it was me she was telling to do this meme. But just to be sure I commented and asked for clarification and her response left me without a choice.

So hear's my meme...

Now I'm sure it's not lost on you that this is an image based blog and I rarely write much more than a title and labels. So I'll stick to images, but instead of listing 7 responses to each of the 7 questions, I'll just do one image for each.




Something I Plan To Do Before I Die:


Oh... and stop breathing.



Something That I Do Now:

Dance.



Something I Can't Do:

I can't make friends.
(Although I made a lovely friend with a red and black pencil.)



The ONE Thing That Attracts Me To The Opposite Sex:

My OWN sex.



Things That I Say Most Often:
Not sure... but I get them out of this book.



Celebrities I Would Invite To A Dinner Party

All of them, and I'd make it Fancy Dress with a theme.



Poems That I May Have Read For The First Time Because I Liked Their Titles

I read a WHOLE book once because I liked the title.

5 comments:

groovyoldlady said...

Ah Bear, youyou are so unique. Leave it to you to remain an enigma even after a soul revealing meme.

Thanks for playing!

h said...

Grrherahahahhahha on "opposite sex".

Bear said...

Groovy:
Ah but Groovy, you're one of the few that know me well enough for this to have not been surprise to.



Troll:
Glad you liked it Troll.

Karen said...

I agree with Groovy. You managed to reveal absolutely zilch with that meme. I have to admire and respect you for that.

I hate to be mean but those brothers are butt ugly.

Bear said...

Gypsy:
Tehe... zilch was just about what I was aiming for.

Butt ugly...? Well if this is any indication they each have 'This End Up' tattooed on their chest, you know, to avoid confusion.