Friday, May 22, 2009

SAD, LONELY and BLUE...

That's how I'm feeling at the moment...


Butch has gone off for a few days to attend a family
function. No dramas... except that I miss her
so much.

Often, when in these moods, my inner voice starts
singing a song that, in some way, suits the mood
of the moment. It can be the tune, the words, the
performer or even the time in my past that it heralds
from... but there's usually a song in my head for
all occasions.

This song is it at the moment...


The lines that are standing out for me are;

"Come back again..."
and...
"make me feel sad, lonely and blue."

Take care Butch... I love you... come back soon.

Bear.

2 comments:

Butch said...

It was a great weekend but it would have been sweeter if you could have been with me. Maybe next time honey. I love you and I'm glad to be home again.

Bear said...

Butch:
I really am glad that the weekend went so well for you honey.
I love you and am very glad to have you home again.