Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MUTE MONDAY - COMPANION POST: SPIRIT FINGERS

I had one or two commenters say that they had not
heard of 'Spirit Fingers' before. So I thought I'd share
where it was I first heard the term.

I first heard the term 'Spirit Fingers' in a movie...

This movie;

Don't ask who's in it or what year it came
out, because I have no idea. But I'm sure you'll
find it at the video shop if you desperately need
to see it.

And here's a shot of them ding their 'Spirit Fingers'
According to the movie it's an important technique,
a learned skill, a skill that one must work very
hard at to get it right...

...oh and I think a temperamental coach is a must have;



Okay, so there you have it. My blog is as good as any class
room... and without detention too.

4 comments:

lifepundit said...

So is this sort of how The Queen learned to wave? Seems kind of similar, or at least a distant relative.

Bear said...

LifePundit:I think it must be, Anne, but I would've thought that someone in her position would have some do all the waving for her.

Cheers.

lifepundit said...

That is a good point. Professional wavers, sort of like professional mourners.

Maybe somebody should suggest it to her. I know her arm must be tired after all these years.

groovyoldlady said...

Ya know, I bet there's a whole publication dedicated solely to the development of awesome spirit fingers. "Spirit Fingers for Dummies" or something like that.