Wednesday, April 1, 2009

On our first...

Butch



Prelude to a ...

we stand as one, together
soft placement of your hand
our hearts are bound forever
in loving awe we stand

our bodies barely touch
upon each, a look confers
in love and passion such
we bear no use for words

your eyes now hold my gaze
your heart embraces mine
as worlds melt into haze
our lives do intertwine

I hold you close to me
I float upon your scent
my view is just of thee
as woes from me are rent

our pounding hearts atone
my skin with moisture glow
you lose a whispered moan
my needs for you doth grow

our arms do now embrace
with heads at slow incline
a warmth upon you face
your lips move close to mine

your face in love's demure
in passion and refrain
your lips so soft and pure
our needs an urgent strain

our lips now gently touch
our tongues do find their goal
our love for each, so much
together we are whole

our journey leads to this
to describe, it does elude
not just the beautiful kiss
but too, the tender prelude



Happy First My Darling











5 comments:

Butch said...

Thankyou for all that you are, all that you've made me and for everything to come. And thankyou for those beautiful words. I will always love you Bear.

groovyoldlady said...

Mushy, mushy, mushy...

:-D

Anonymous said...

Awwww. That's so heart-warming. Wishing you both much happiness!!

Bear said...

Butch:
Thank you my darling... I'm forever your Bear.



Groovy:
I suppose a romantic gesture from MM is set of soft hand grips for your bicycle.

Oh Groovy... I know you scoff, but I also know MM leaves you love notes and you're thrilled by it.

:)



Selma:
Thank you Selma.

groovyoldlady said...

I do wuv his corny notes. ;-)