Sunday, April 18, 2010

In Hibernation...


Well I'm afraid the time has come for this Tubby Bear
to crawl into his cave, with Butch of course, and take
a well earned rest from the rigors of the world around
him.

All I can say for now, dear reader, is that I don't intend
coming back to this or any other blog... as the author that
is... I'll still pop in to your blog from time to time to leave
a comment or two.

Now I don't want you worrying about me, it's not that a
catastrophe has befallen me and my life is now in ruins,
that happened quite some time ago and was, at the time,
one of the reasons I started blogging.

But now? Well if anything it's quite the opposite now...
and Butch is a big part of that turnaround for me.

So fair well my friends and lurkers... take care and
keep up the good fight.

Cheers, Bear.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will really miss you but I am thrilled you are able to hibernate with your dearest Butch. Wishing you both much happiness for many years to come. Much love to you XXX

groovyoldlady said...

Groovy. is. so. sad.

Please DO come visit!!!!! K?

*sniff*

Anne said...

Say it ain't so. The Internet won't be the same.

Sad for us, happy for you and Butch.

Do post updates. Please!

groovyoldlady said...

I miss you, Bear!