Saturday, August 22, 2009

My 'garbo' said to me...

I was out at my letter box this morning when my
'garbo' (kerb-side household trash collection
practitioner, if you prefer) yelled at me from
his garbage truck;

"Hey Bear... where's ya bin?"

"Oh... I've been in Townsville."

"Nah... where's ya wheelie bin?"

"Yeah... I've really been in Townsville."



And here's the pics to prove it;

Two planes and one day each way.


A pleasant place to be.








I hope I get to go back and do some sightseeing.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love chatting to garbos. They have a very dry sense of humour and a strange affection for refuse. And many of them hate recycling. It intrigues me!

Bear said...

Selma:
As a kid I used to think it was awesome the way they rode the truck and jumped on and off as it was moving. But having to deal with rubbish, other people's rubbish, took all the romance out of ever being a garbo for me.

groovyoldlady said...

Dang, that's some FANCY trash truck!